- Accepts Etsy gift cards
>> Like my design? Follow me on Instagram to stay updated on new arrivals and special discounts!<<
A beautiful collection of green gem stone pendants that come with 14K gold-filled or 925 sterling silver chain.
Choose your favourite stone and also your preferred elements!
Selection of stones:
1. Fluorite, smooth tear drop, 12mm tall
2. Green quartz, faceted briolette, 13m tall
3. Peridot green quartz, faceted briolette, 10mm tall
4. Amazonite, faceted briolette, 13mm tall
5. (SOLD OUT) Mystic quartz, faceted fat tear drop, 10mm tall
6. Teal quartz, faceted briolette, 12mm tall
7. Moss aquamarine, faceted tear drop, 14mm tall
8. Teal quartz, faceted fat tear drop, 14mm tall
Selection of materials:
14K gold-filled (always my preferred choice)
925 sterling silver
Necklace measures 16 inches long (41cm), comes with an extender that offers extra 2 inches (5cm) extension for your adjustment.
Wire used in this design is gold or silver -plated, tarnish-resistant.
*** Need a gift box? Please select gift wrapping option when you check out :)
FREE shipping for local (SG) orders when you purchase 2 or more items. Please note that shipping fee will be waived **AFTER** entering credit card details.
Items will be mailed to you as SmartPac articles for local (Singapore) orders and registered packages for international orders. Please make sure your delivery address is correct when you check out.
Items will be sent out within 3-5 working days upon payment clearance and it will take another 5-8 working days for delivery within Asia, or 7-15 working days for US, UK, Europe, Australia, Middle East, etc. NOTE: Please expect delay in international deliveries due to the current COVID-19 situation.
Local delivery in Singapore will take not more than 3 working days.
Exchange is available only for defect items. Please notify me via convo or email within 3 days upon receiving the item, and ship it back to me within 21 days upon receiving.
I don't accept returns or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1) Please make payment immediately after check-out.
2) Customs duties and taxes that are charged upon delivery will be borne by buyers and will not be reflected in my charges.
1) Items will be mailed to you as SmartPac articles with tracking number for local (Singapore) and as registered packages for overseas purchases. Please make sure your delivery address is correct when you check out.
2) Items will be sent out within 3-5 working days upon payment clearance and it will take another 5-8 working days for delivery within Asia and 7-15 working days for US, UK, Europe, Australia, Middle East, etc. Local delivery in Singapore will take not more than 3 working days.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
In the event of exchange:
1. Return shipping must be mailed as registered article to prevent item being lost during the journey, and shipping cost will be borne by the customers. The 2nd-time shipping to customer will be absorbed by me.
2. Item returned must be in original condition to be qualified for exchange.
3. Only 1-time exchange is allowed.
1) What are the stones used in your jewelries?
Ans: I use a variety of natural semi-precious stones in most of my work, and sometimes I also use lab-created quartz for their vibrant colour, and in some rare cases I also use CRYSTALLIZED Swarovski Elements.
2) What are the materials used in the jewelries?
Ans: I only use 14K gold-filled elements and 925 sterling silver in my work. For the wires, they are either silver-plated or gold-plated wires which are of very good quality and both tarnish resistant.
3) Do you ship items overseas?
Ans: Yes I do! Delivery to APAC countries will take 5-8 working days. For US, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East, etc., it may take 7-15 working days.
4) Do you provide hardcopy receipt with the items?
Ans: No I don't coz an email will be sent to you as receipt/ reference upon payment.
5) Can I pay by telegraphic transfer?
Jewelry Care Tips:
- Never allow the jewelry to come in contact with oils, soaps, perfumes, or any harsh chemicals which can fade or even ruin the item.
- Always remove jewelry before sports, swimming, exercising, washing hands, showering, cleaning, doing laundry, or applying lotions or creams.
- Never store jewelry wet. Always dry with a soft cloth before storing.
- When cleaning, be gentle. Use a soft jewelry cleaner or cloth and make sure it does not contain acid, alcohol, or ammonia. Don't over scrub. All the silver jewelries can be cleaned with a silver polishing cloth. For 14K gold-filled jewelries, the shine will come back after some moderate polishing.
- Store jewelry in a clean, dry place away from heat and dust. For silver jewelry, it is best to store them in a box and do not expose them to air when you are not wearing, else they will tarnish easily.