>> Like my design? Follow me on Instagram to stay updated on new design and watch product video! <<
Gorgeous and refreshing. These beautiful statement earrings are featuring 2 labradorite with beautiful blue flash in them! Topped with gem clusters that are made up of faceted topaz, amazonite and aquamarine, this design is unique and stunning at the same time.
Please note that dark spots and lines are natural appearance in labradorite and each pair is unique, do expect the pair you receive will look slightly different from the pictures. Do get in touch if you want to see the exact pair that you are going to get :)
Earwires and other findings are 14K gold-filled.
Labradorite measures approx. 30mm tall.
The entire earrings (including the earwire portion) measure approx. 5.2cm tall.
Wire used in this design is gold-plated, tarnish-resistant.
*** All items will be packaged in gift boxes. Please select gift wrapping option (extra S$1) if you want it to be wrapped with ribbon.
FREE shipping for local (SG) orders when you purchase 2 or more items. Please note that shipping fee will be waived **AFTER** entering credit card details.
Items will be mailed to you as registered articles for both local (Singapore) and overseas purchases. Please make sure your delivery address is correct when you check out.
Items will be sent out approx. within 5-7 working days upon payment clearance, and it will take not more than 3 working days for local delivery. It will take approx. 5-8 working days for delivery within Asia, and 7-10 working days for US, UK, Europe, Australia, Middle East, etc.
Exchange is available only for defect items. Please notify me via message or email within 3 days upon receiving the item, and ship it back to me within 21 days upon receiving.
I don't accept returns or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1) Please make payment immediately after check-out.
2) Customs duties and taxes that are charged upon delivery will be borne by buyers and will not be reflected in my charges.
1) Items will be mailed to you as SmartPac articles with tracking number for local (Singapore) and as registered packages for overseas purchases. Please make sure your delivery address is correct when you check out.
2) Items will be sent out within 5-7 working days upon payment clearance and it will take another 5-8 working days for delivery within Asia and 7-15 working days for US, UK, Europe, Australia, Middle East, etc. Local delivery in Singapore will take not more than 3 working days.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
In the event of exchange:
1. Return shipping must be mailed as registered article to prevent item being lost during the journey, and shipping cost will be borne by the customers. The 2nd-time shipping to customer will be absorbed by me.
2. Item returned must be in original condition to be qualified for exchange.
3. Only 1-time exchange is allowed.
1) What are the stones used in your jewelries?
Ans: I use a variety of natural semi-precious stones in most of my work, and sometimes I also use lab-created quartz for their vibrant colour, and in some rare cases I also use CRYSTALLIZED Swarovski Elements.
2) What are the materials used in the jewelries?
Ans: I mainly use 14K gold-filled elements and 925 sterling silver in my work. For the wires, they are either silver-plated or gold-plated wires which are of very good quality and both tarnish resistant.
3) Do you ship items overseas?
Ans: Yes I do! Delivery to APAC countries will take 5-8 working days. For US, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East, etc., it may take 7-15 working days.
4) Do you provide hardcopy receipt with the items?
Ans: No I don't coz an email will be sent to you as receipt/ reference upon payment.
5) Can I pay by telegraphic transfer?
Jewelry Care Tips:
- Never allow the jewelry to come in contact with oils, soaps, perfumes, or any harsh chemicals which can fade or even ruin the item.
- Always remove jewelry before sports, swimming, exercising, washing hands, showering, cleaning, doing laundry, or applying lotions or creams.
- Never store jewelry wet. Always dry with a soft cloth before storing.
- When cleaning, be gentle. Use a soft jewelry cleaner or cloth and make sure it does not contain acid, alcohol, or ammonia. Don't over scrub. All the silver jewelries can be cleaned with a silver polishing cloth. For 14K gold-filled jewelries, the shine will come back after some moderate polishing.
- Store jewelry in a clean, dry place away from heat and dust. For silver jewelry, it is best to store them in a box and do not expose them to air when you are not wearing, else they will tarnish easily.
Mar 17, 2022
surprisingly my favorite out of all the the 4 i purchased, super light weight can be dressed up or down
Feb 6, 2022
Labradorite is vibrant and the earring came delicately packaged.